Thursday, February 27, 2020

Yesterday I finished quilting the 16 (very small) sections on the girl quilt with the larger pattern I practiced (see bottom of photo), but have decided (wisely?) not to do the actual rail fences with the smaller design I practiced (top of photo.)  


Though both quilts will need something in the wider borders...



I did start on the boy quilt, but didn't get terribly far when I decided to quit for the day and watch Dances With Wolves, which I finished shortly before Elinor and Richard arrived around 7:00.


  Everyone enjoyed dinner (spaghetti, salad, garlic bread), and we did some chatting and catching up afterward, but they were tired from the long drive so we made it an early evening.  



Today, however, there's nothing on the agenda so we can do all the 'tours' (of the house, property, museum, shop) and of course Elinor and I will get in a soak - or two.



My mask went on my first try (without ANY issues!) last night so my scores were excellent, with a total of 97% percent.  For the first time, however, I didn't score all 70 possible usage points because I "only" wore it for 6:42, deciding not to put it back on after I got up to pee early.   On the plus side, because I didn't have to fiddle with it I did go right back to sleep... until almost 7:00!  Even better, with only 1 leak/hour I was getting the full flow I needed and registered only 1 event/hour!  I also know that I made it into REM at some point because I'm aware that I dreamed, though can't remember any details.

No comments:

Post a Comment