Friday, February 14, 2020

Dinosaur (aka hubby Bob) surprised Cathy with roses - 





In the morning  I made up three star blocks to go with Marty's "applique" blocks.  Unfortunately I couldn't do more because the remaining 12 cream triangles pointed in the wrong direction.



So I moved on to my next project, finishing two pink-fat-quarter blocks - 
though I did LOTS of ripping on the same section of each one.




Checking out the entries for the Ugly Fabric Challenge -



Show & Tell


Marcie




Mel





Ellen





Donna



Colleen



Mishi





Lee Ann



Shelley




This evening I showed the charity quilt (everyone wanted the pattern), 
my show quilt, and the wedding quilt.

Too tired to write much. 
It's a busy day tomorrow so I really hope to sleep a little later...




No comments:

Post a Comment