Sunday, February 23, 2020

Can't really call it a "trend" after just two nights, but the CPAP results are encouraging!  Not only did I score 100% again, but I dropped from 3.3 "events per hour" to 2.5, and from 3.6 "leaks per minute" to 2.4, so the 'downward' graphs show upward progress.

I think the leaks are because it feels like my nose is dripping, 
so I edge the nose pillow over to wipe it.  


Maybe that's caused by the moist heated air blowing in?  I'll call on Monday and see if I can adjust one of the settings to address that issue.



Once it got light out I could see that the sky is still overcast, though don't think any more rain is forecast for today.  SnowBowl got 15" of new snow yesterday, so Alex and Clay should have a great day boarding in Flagstaff today.



I miss calling Mom on the weekends, but it's been more and more difficult to communicate over the phone (her closed captions are "late", and then often give some ridiculous "translations" of what I've actually said) so we're relying more and more on e-mail instead.  Of course most of my "news" is on my blog anyway.



I'm just about ready to put on my big girl panties and try out the quilting ruler.  

No comments:

Post a Comment