Monday, October 18, 2021

 Yesterday was pretty much a lost day.  The headache that woke me during the night Saturday was in full force Sunday.  I was nauseated while awake, though spent much of the day napping. Still I crashed not long after "dinner", of which I couldn't eat more than a couple bites.

Needless to say I didn't do anything with Saturday's quilt photos so you know I was feeling crappy!


Happily I am feeling better this morning, and have already taken a relaxing soak.  My headache has retreated considerably, so I do plan on going to PT in a bit (though I'm not feeling the least bit like eating breakfast.)


I'm hoping puppy Sassy will come over later to visit Brownie!   


Mary is dog-sitting this week while her sister is out of state for a wedding, and would appreciate Brownie's 'help' dissipating some of Sassy's boundless energy.  I haven't gotten to meet her yet, but her photos are adorable!  



Yes, I know puppies only come in cute - but still!

No comments:

Post a Comment