Sunday, October 31, 2021

 After a soak (along with a cheery chat with Ann) and a little backyard weeding, it was time to get to work on the top and bottom book rows.  Unfortunately after measuring across the center of the quilt (which I obviously didn't do yesterday...) there needs to be another quarter or half inch on the center sashing - which means that first there will be more frog stitching.


I decided to put that off and weed out front instead.  Since I worked until 11:00, removing what seemed like tonnage, why doesn't the weed area seem to shrink?



Other "surprises" today -  all the channels seem to be airing scary programs.




Now that I've had lunch, and checked my e-mail and FB, I can no longer find any valid reasons to put off ripping and redoing my center sashes.



Hope to have good news in my next post!








No comments:

Post a Comment