Friday, October 15, 2021

 As soon I got home from PT yesterday (where Carol thanked me profusely for pointing her toward Easy Spirit shoes a couple of weeks ago, and I also bumped into Ruth) it was time to zip off to PetSmart where Brownie had an appointment for a bath and a nail trim. 

Surprisingly that didn't take long at all. Though they'd said an hour, only 30 minutes later they called to say he was ready for pick up; I was still next door at Target, leisurely shopping to kill time. 


I got Brownie a new collar (blue, to match his dog tag) so now he can have his phone number with him at all times (!) without having to wear his harness.  


However it practically took an Act of Congress to get the tag off the ring on the harness so I could transfer it.  I gave up after 15 minutes (and considerable swearing) and went out to the shop for help from Tom, who also struggled with it for about that long.



Afterward I cheered myself up <g> with yardwork. I did more hedge trimming, and now the organic can is really full.


Marilyn sent me a free audio book on Chirp.  After several non-productive e-mails back and forth I finally called her, and eventually we got it set up on my iPad.  But guess what?




When I went to listen to it last night, I couldn't access it via the app or the e-mail (both of which we had gotten to work when I was on the phone with Marilyn.)  So there were more "words"...




This morning I've been working on more Book Nerd blocks.  






I did have to take a break when it was time to head to the gym, but since I got a reasonable night's sleep I do intend to continue throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment