Saturday, October 9, 2021

 I feel fine today post-vaccination, though naturally my arm is slightly sore at the injection site.  (Hard to believe that is considered by some to be a "side-effect".)  Since I've been up since 4:00 I may <g> fade this afternoon, but certainly wouldn't blame any tiredness on my shot.


My dreams were varied during the night, and still quite fresh when I awoke.  In one I was visiting Mom at Riderwood (obviously wishful thinking!) and in another I was exhorting (a much younger) Alex to clean up after himself.  In a third dream I managed to (sort of) French braid my own hair, and in the last one I was at the wedding of a couple from (where else?) Ghana!



I got a little sewing done this morning, 
putting borders onto another charity baby quilt. 
 



Eventually it was "late" enough for TOQS to be open so I could pick up that wonderful bird panel!  I'll choose some of the companion fabrics at a later visit once I have some idea of what I'm going to do with the blocks, each about 9x11.


And how could I resist these fabrics from the sale shelf, which today (for Bag Day) were 60% off?




On the way home I swung by the pharmacy and picked up a refill.  Naturally I didn't know my Rx was ready for pick-up when I spent a little over an hour there yesterday, because the text waited to arrive until just after I got back home. 




Now it's mid-afternoon and I'm beginning to fade, but still hope to at least start mucking my quilting area.  Mary is coming over tomorrow to help me with my Book Nerd issue, and it would be wonderful to have a clearer place to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment