Tuesday, October 26, 2021

 I've noticed a worsening in the vision in my left eye, so making an appointment with my opthamologist had been on my list.  Yesterday I got an e-mail reminding me that I was over-due for my annual exam (turns out my last exam was September of 2020) so this morning I called to arrange that. 

 


His first opening wasn't until April 4!  


Of course I grabbed it, and also put my name on the cancellation list, where I'm currently about 40th in line.  But when I went to put the appointment on my calendar I realized that IF I'm able to fly to Maryland the end of March for Allen's 100th I wouldn't be home by then.

 


So I called back and pushed it out another couple of weeks.



Creepy seems happier today, likely due to his new (hole-less) filters.  So I'm expecting the pool to start looking a whole lot better - at least for a while, until the leaves begin to fall big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment