Monday, October 25, 2021

Maybe to help make up for yesterday's quilt issue <g> today at PT I had a breakthrough of sorts.  

Stepping off the 4" step has been a considerable problem, though at the last couple of sessions I started being able to do it without sound effects.  


But today that exercise went a whole lot better, as in considerably faster and less gingerly.  Not sure if that was a result of last Monday's needling, but "it couldn't hurt" (so to speak) so we did that again today, along with cupping.


I didn't soak this morning; I didn't know what time the pool guy was coming to check out the filter, which obviously had some holes in it from the blowback evidence.  Instead I topped off the pool, watered plants on the porch, hosed off the smudges left by Pokey's "presents', trimmed one of the lemon trees and the ivy in the raised planter, and generally puttered in the yard until it was time for PT.

The pool guy was here while I was at PT.  He showed Tom the holes in every section, which meant they all needed to be replaced - tune of $350.

At least when I checked my e-mail I had a notice that my fabric has shipped!

On the other hand, when I arrived home I discovered that Pokey had left a fresh deposit right outside the door into the house.  The clean patio didn't stay clean very long...

No comments:

Post a Comment