Sunday, October 3, 2021

 Not sure why I was still wide awake at almost midnight last night (watched the first couple of episodes of Maid on Netflix) since TV can make me sleepy.  So I was somewhat surprised (and disappointed) to find myself awake shortly after 5:00 this morning - and even more surprised when Tom appeared  before 6:00.


Yesterday I did a little sewing, including making up a doll quilt top to go with one of the charity tops.  Thought <g> about quilting it myself, but that didn't happen.  Not sure which project I'll work on today, but there are plenty from which to choose...


I did try out my new all edge pieces brownie pan yesterday, and I thought the batch turned out fine (though they weren't crispy enough for Tom.)  Both the instructions and Carol's note said not to cook them as long as mix or recipe instructions said, and I had worried about burning them.  "But I like them burned."


We've already been to the dog park this morning, though I wasn't sure how many participants there would be early on a Sunday morning.  However it was a happening place, even busier than yesterday.  Again we started off on the Big Dog side, but Brownie was much happier when little ones showed up and we transferred over to that enclosure.  Still, he only played a little and then 'asked' to come home.


Time to do some more trimming while it's absolutely delightful out 


and save sewing, with a chance of reading, for this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment