Saturday, October 16, 2021

The vet thinks Brownie's scratching and rash is due to allergies.  He gave Brownie a shot, and sent me home with medicated shampoo. I'm supposed to bathe Brownie once or twice a week, which will not make either of us happy.


Colleen dropped off Greta's leather-type halter yesterday.  Her fix looks very professional - and now that I've see it there's NO way I could have fixed it!  


I showed Colleen my stack of finished book blocks, and she was impressed.  I'm pretty pleased with the blocks, and think the final project will turn out well.  With such an early start to my day I should get another couple of blocks done this morning before picking up Sharon and heading to Cottonwood for the quilt show.



When I went to bed last night I thought I'd give the Chirp book another try - though was actually surprised it worked!  Who knows why I couldn't get it play the night before?



Awake at 3:00 this morning, and tried to drift back to sleep as I listened to more of the book - but gave up at 4.  Now that it's finally light I'll see about taking a soak.  (When I last checked last evening the water temp was up to 97.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment