Sunday, October 10, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed today's visit with Mary.  In very short order she helped me with my Book Nerd problem, and also had excellent suggestions regarding a placemat project I have in the works.  There were conversations about our teaching experiences, we commiserated (briefly) about the 'joys' of aging, and there was additional quilt-related fun, including a look through the wonderful book on African quilts she'd brought along with her.  

Brownie had also been happy to see Mary, and then was thrilled when she took him for a neighborhood walk since I still am unable to do that.

Tom had gone to the back house to watch this afternoon's Cardinal game with Pauly.  Unfortunately the connection (via the phone?) died with just a few minutes to go. They came over here to finish, turning on the game literally five seconds before the Cardinals scored a TD to win the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment