Friday, October 29, 2021

 I had another good PT session yesterday.  It IS wonderful to (finally!) see progress, slow as it is.  We're continuing the needling, since the noticeable progress occurred at the same time we started that.



Brownie didn't greet me when I got home, so I figured (correctly) that he was with Alex at the back house.  Soaking that morning I had noticed his truck was back, though had no idea how late they'd rolled in last night.



When Alex came over (with laundry) I learned that Brownie had misbehaved; he'd eaten eggs off of the table in front of the couch!

 


"Watched" the Cardinals game with Tom last night, which came down to the final 15 seconds.  Exciting to be sure, but in the end a major disappointment as they were handed their first loss of the season after their incredible seven straight wins.



I woke at 2:34 this morning, and for a brief time wondered why my alarm hadn't gone off.  Then I remembered it was set for 4:20.  Of course I didn't dare take anything to go back to sleep, so <sigh> never did.  Finally got out of bed at 3:30, had coffee, and read and played on the computer as I waited until 4:20.



To my delight the water was on time, plus there wasn't too much debris coming through the gates.  After monitoring them for 15 minutes it was back to the house to play on the computer until 5:20; when I hiked back there to check on it again things were still flowing well.  



It also wasn't as cool as I'd thought it might be - though wasn't unhappy wearing a sweatshirt I'd remembered to dig out last night in preparation.






As long as I was awake <LOL> I got to work on some holiday gifts (realized I'd better get started on them!!!) while I waited for it to be time for the gym.



But around 8:00 I got a text from Jim, 
on his way to the doctor and needing to cancel.



While he apologized for the last minute notice, he did note that he was reasonably sure <G> I wouldn't be too unhappy to skip the gym.  And he was correct - especially today!



No comments:

Post a Comment