Friday, October 8, 2021

Even though I quit weeding yesterday as soon as my back 'mentioned' it, I am feeling the after-effects today.  Would be lovely to start the day in the hot tub... except that it's not drained/cleaned/set up yet.  Alex said he'd do that this month, so hopefully shortly after he returns from his current trip to Utah. The weather is definitely saying it's time; our forecast has temps in the 80s!  

The swelling in my finger had been starting to lessen some (though not enough to remove the ring, of course) but after pulling weeds all morning yesterday it's back up to where it was.


Did some shopping on the MSQC site this morning (today is free shipping), and used up more of Becky's gift certificate.  Then tomorrow is Bag Day at TOQS, where I expect to score the stunning bird fabric that will now be available.


The COX tech swapped out our cable box yesterday, and we hope that fixes the issues we'd been having.  Unfortunately it also meant that we lost all of our taped stuff, which were programs I'd already watched (at least once) but which I'd been saving to watch again (and again), like the Linda Ronstadt Special.

As long as the guy was here, however, I 'let' him show me how to set up my Favorites on the Guide.  That should make scrolling through for something to watch a whole easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment