Wednesday, October 6, 2021

 We missed the ping-pong sized hail that hammered other places yesterday, but the wind did dirty up the pool 'some'.  No toad visitors to report this morning, though I did rescue another one yesterday.


When I get home from Busy Bees I plan to do more post-irrigation weeding out front.  At least that 'patch' is getting visibly smaller after each irrigation.  Unfortunately the backyard yard is DEFINITELY a whole 'nother story! 

My finger remains swollen, but at least the ring still can rotate a bit.  My foot, however, is unhappy today even though we did more 'talking' about various (new) exercises than doing them at the gym yesterday.



Went through some of my UFOs looking for an orphan 12.5" block for today, and found these.  



Which seemed like a good choice - except <SIGH> they are an inch too small.  Of course I don't have any of that particular white-on-white handy (though the other fabrics from that line were in the bag) but something else could work...

No comments:

Post a Comment