Saturday, April 6, 2019

When I woke up this morning, Brownie was not in his bed at my bed's side.  When I walked out into the hallway, here he came toward me.  Not sure if he'd just gotten up to make a trip outside - or had decided it was finally time to check out one of the couches!



I also found one of my slippers "relocated" from the bedroom to the family room, though happily none the worse for wear.



Got in some sewing today, sashing the left side column and then attaching it.  It's looking like a quilt even though I ran out of steam before doing the final side on the right.  But that could happen tomorrow!



Did a little laundry today, along with some vacuuming, and mopping (definitely need to do the floors more often with Brownie here) and even took a little nap in the afternoon after all my "hard" work. <g>  My eyes still feel sleep-deprived, and after dinner fell asleep watching the early news we'd recorded.  



Sure would be great to get a full night's sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment