Monday, April 29, 2019

Slept in until 6:30!



My back is achy (from yesterday's dirt relocation?) but can't start off my day with a soak because I'm not sure when the pool guy will be here.  Once the weather warms up everyone starts their work day earlier and earlier.


When I went out to water the new oleander, Brownie had a blast racing around the Back 40 at top speed.  I had fun, too - until he bonked me in the nose with his head.  OUCH!



Watered plants out back, hosed off the back porch to erase the last of Pokey's 'signatures', and topped off the pool before we went for our morning walk.  It's still a considerable hassle to get Brownie going... and not good when he flops down in the street when traffic is coming!  Since once we get going he does seem to enjoy all the sniffing opportunities, I'm hopeful that eventually he will figure out that the leash means a walk - and walks mean fun!



It's overcast this morning, and looks like we could get some weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment