Saturday, April 27, 2019

We took an early morning walk, though despite the hour it was still quite warm and I found myself looking for shade.  Brownie took a bit more encouragement to get going, but was then fine.  



In other good news, he did well when we came across other dogs out on their walk.  First, the white one that he had lunged at and barked at furiously during one of our original walks.  Today I was surprised to discover that dog is a female, and happily the two dogs visited peacefully with each other while the adults chatted.  Then when we were almost home we met Buster, an older dog, but Brownie was fine with him also.  This bodes well for all the pooches we will be running into at the hot springs later this summer!



Now that Brownie has had his breakfast it's time for a soak (I'm thinking about turning down the temp a notch or two...) and then I'll get to work on the final corners of the quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment