Monday, April 8, 2019

Wanting to update my quilt photo album, I copied pix of missing 'recent' projects (from the past year or so) and dropped them into a folder on my laptop.  However when I got to Walgreens to print them yesterday I discovered I hadn't loaded them onto the flash drive.  Talk about operator error!


My next errand was to drop off the two over-loaded bags of lemons at Myra's.  Though her house is somewhat difficult to get to (LOTS of convoluted streets!) that went better!  


She was quite happy to get them, though surprised to see me; she said she would have driven over to pick them up.  But I figured delivering them was the least I could do since she always picks me up for Book Club and drives up to Anthem. 


My final stop was at Wanda's, where I returned the empty fudge tublet (Alex and Tom helped me polish off the latest batch) and got to see her "new" quilting room and machine - and of course all her latest projects. Everything was lovely, though that is certainly no surprise!



When Marcie and Latina came over for their afternoon visit yesterday I found out she won't be able to watch Brownie next month when Tom heads to Oregon while I'm still in Maryland; she'll be out of town for a family thing.  Still trying to figure out what to do with him once Tom leaves on his trip.  (Unfortunately he can't tweak his blast-off date because of other people's schedules at that end.)  


Already figured out that I'll need to cut my Maryland visit short, flying home after Ann's 100th birthday party celebration (and leaving just as my sister arrives for her visit; obviously I won't be able to help her drive back to Texas.)  Too bad Alex's work schedule is so iffy... would be ideal IF he could be home for those interim days until I get back. 



Later that afternoon I managed to assemble Brownie's elevated bed (it went well until one bar didn't want to slide into its partner easily) and introduced him to it.  Don't think he's quite figured out it's for him, but at least he didn't seem to hate it.



In a bit I'm off to the dealership for the third (and I hope last!) batch of repairs.  It's been a rather pricey several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment