Wednesday, April 24, 2019

I cut this morning's gym session short because I started experiencing what's best described as MSG pressure, often a precursor to my vertigo, and definitely wanted to get home safely before any real symptoms, like dizziness or nausea, kicked in.  



After some minor setbacks, Brownie got with the program and we walked up to visit Latina. I got to see the three new ash trees in the back yard, and the newly-hung quilt in its place of honor in the living room.  Then we dropped off Brownie at the house before heading over to The Other Quilt Shop; I needed backing for the (almost done!) scrap quilt, and also fabric for Baby McGill's quilt, and Marcie needed a 12" square ruler and some red FQs for May's Sewcial.  Voting on this month's projects was hard... so many contenders that I really, really liked!  


While we were there a woman (visiting from Australia as it turns out) came in hoping to find some Angelina fiber to turn into wool for clothing she makes.  Sheri and I got on our phones to see if we could find someone with that info.  I called Linda, who pointed me to Karen & Becky - and eventually got Santa the info she needed.  



After lunch Marcie offered to chauffeur me up to Foot Solutions so I could look for the orthotic sandals Mary showed me yesterday.  It's getting too hot for shoes (we're expected to start triple digits on Friday) and my toes will be happier when they can breathe!  Unfortunately the store didn't have my choices in stock in my size , though Marcie found some sandals to bring home with her.


This afternoon Andy forwarded a voice mail he'd received from Mom's social worker.  Because of her current situation Mom will not be going home on the 30th after all, though at this point there isn't a new target date set yet.



Definitely not feeling up to snuff today, and in the late afternoon napped on the couch.  A number of things on the agenda for tomorrow, so hoping for a good night's sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment