Thursday, April 25, 2019

Brownie and I took another walk this morning, and after some early refusals (really wish I could figure out what the problem is!) he did reasonably well.  We, of course, will continue working on it, but at least we've gotten over some of the hurdles and things are going better!!!



Tom got his first night's sleep in almost a week (despite starting on the prednisone yesterday, which can interfere with sleep) and after just the one day's dose of meds his toe is MUCH better this morning.  (We're both <g> much happier about that!)  The intense swelling/redness is virtually gone, plus he's walking reasonably well. 




This morning I went to make the rental car reservation for my upcoming trip.  Definitely experienced some serious sticker-shock, even at Budget.... YOWSA!



I've just had my much-needed haircut (thank you, Shelly) 
and am now off to the chiropractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment