Monday, April 29, 2019

Dropped off my scrap quilt at Cindy's this morning.  I ended up choosing a bright pink thread; the turquoise thread just got lost, as did purple.  I look forward to seeing my finally finished quilt (it's been a WIP for many, many years) in all its glory when I get back from my trip, and of course will post pix then!



Errands after that included a trip to Target (got almost everything on my list), the insurance agency (Karen was a big help) and then Home Depot (for gate closures, and materials to build Brownie an agility jump bar.)  When I got home and headed out back to see about the fixing the gate, it was standing wide open!  (We did have quite the wind today.)  Relieved that Brownie didn't discover it, and take the opportunity to go exploring the neighborhood, and really hope that now the gate will stay latched.



Was deciding what to do next when Marcie called.   "Our" quilt was all put together (turned out great!) so we made a trip over to The Other Quilt Shop to select some backing, and then stopped back at Cindy's to drop them off.  We decided on a variegated thread, and a fun quilting pattern.   

It was a welcome diversion from all the things I still need to get done in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment