Thursday, October 11, 2018

Yesterday I was once again tired - up too early, as usual.  Did get the binding attached to the crib quilt so I could work on the blind-stitching at quilting today.



Talked with Sandy, and got more details about Mom's situation.  The good news is that Andy has arranged for someone to come in a couple of hours in the mornings and evenings to help her out. I know she values her independence, but we all agree that she can't do all the things she used to for herself. Time will tell how this new plan works, but for the moment I am not flying out there.



At Foothills I got my thermorest back (thank you, Barb, for rescuing it!) though my water bottle never did surface.  My name got pulled out of the door prize basket, so I came home with a happy bundle of Halloween fat quarters.  Didn't get too much binding done because much of the meeting I was taking photos - the usual Show & Tell, plus the Mystery Quilt reveals (amazing how many participated in that), and then the UFO you-choose challenge.  Still haven't done anything with the pix (and probably can't load them onto the Foothills site because I never figured out the problem with Shutterfly.)



After the meeting Marcie and I stopped in at TOQS (where I'd gotten the gray and white fabrics) to show Sheri how the crib quilt turned out (she and Kevin really liked it), and also Marcie's two quilts.  Then we  stopped at Jeannie's to see Marcie's quilt (finally!) on Ruby.

Tom had called Shayne, who agrees we should have Nate come out and replace the breaker before we try to reset anything on the tub.  So Tom left a message for Nate, who just called back to set up an appointment to do that tomorrow.  In the meantime the water is 'stuck' at 99 degrees (not warm enough for me) so I'm not able to enjoy my new toy. 

Ended up taking a nap in the afternoon but definitely tired of being tired!  
I am not a happy camper.



Unfortunately today does not look much better.  3:30 is too late to take anything, and much too early to be awake for the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment