Sunday, October 7, 2018

We obviously got rain during the night since everything is wet this morning, and there are even puddles by the street.  I'm hoping it was enough to make it fairly easy today for me to scrape the dirt/grass that has collected between the flagstones of the backyard path.  (No, there's never an end to yardwork!)  The berms, which have built up over time, trap water from rain and irrigation and deposit even more dirt, exacerbating the situation.



Just saw Alex briefly.  (A friend had Uber-ed home with him last 'night' and was just being picked up out front.)  He saw my chair light on, and swung by for a few seconds to say "goodnight" before heading to bed, surprised that I would be up as "early" as 6:45.  Since I virtually never sleep past 6:00 (and those very rare instances when I do are definitely times for celebration) I was surprised that he was surprised!


Today is the Boot Camp at the gym, piecing together the flannel backings for both quilts, and visiting with Patti.  I finally found the calendar page from her July birthday in July; I had saved it in such a safe place <g> that I couldn't find it - until I got out the birthday books for Terry (stashed in a closet) to wrap yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment