Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Staying up until 10 last night helped... I "slept in" until 5:00 this morning.  Tyga was certainly glad to see me, and be let out for a lengthy pee.  Pretty sure he's used to a later schedule at night (no idea what time Tom finished watching the taped football games, and let him out last night.)  Too bad he hasn't learned how to do this:



Before I headed to bed, Tom had just made some popcorn in the microwave.  He'd set the bag on top of the plastic splatter cover in there, which melted... so (obviously) the oil in the bag gets quite hot!



I had a dream last night that Pennie quilted a gorgeous quilt of "mine" (which doesn't actually exist while I watched and supervised.  I'll have to thank her at Busy Bees on Wednesday. <g>

  

Had another dream about traveling and visiting some folks (who I don't actually know) in Colorado.  So I guess this isn't true?!

 It was a busy night. <g>


As for this "fact" - I often remember my dreams, and some are still vivid even days later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment