Thursday, October 11, 2018

This morning I played with all the pix I took at Foothills yesterday - resizing, cropping, labeling - and then was very pleasantly surprised that Shutterfly IS now letting me sign into the site.  So all those pix are now happily settled in the three folders already set up and waiting for me (Thank you, Linda!) 



Here's the picture Pam snapped of me.  That small section on the upper left is pretty much all the blind-stitching I got done yesterday. 



I do plan to bring it with me over to the Flying Pig today and (in theory) finish it up while I "supervise" the t-shirt quilt doing its thing on the frame.  Pam was going to hitch a ride with me over to Cindy's today to check out things over there, but she called last night to cancel; she's decided to postpone until she can get some backings made for all the tops she needs quilted. 



Still early - plenty of time finish my book and then maybe watch a couple of taped shows before heading over to Cindy's.


(In the present moment I'm wide awake... 
though not likely to be that way later on in the day!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment