Friday, October 12, 2018

Not quite as early a morning as yesterday - but I was still up before 5:00.  So I worked some on the t-shirt quilt binding (and then some more this afternoon.)  And now I'm halfway around!  Must have gotten a fair amount of sleep, because (for a change!) I did not fade this afternoon.

Today was an upper body workout at the gym, and my left arm still kvetches at me during some of the exercises.  It's been over 10 days since my flu shot, but seems like the needle hit something that is taking its sweet time to heal, like a tendon.



Steve dropped off the irrigation pipes this afternoon.  Think that's the first time we've used that back gate since we moved in 20 years ago...



A lot of $ represented here.  Those orange twisty tops should be easier on my back than pulling up the current gates made of sheets of metal.  If so, they will be worth it.  


  
It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so not sure how much that will interfere with Steve's work.  Marcie and I have been planning to head up to Arcosanti tomorrow for the music festival - we had such a grand time last year, and Peter's band is playing tomorrow - but if it's going to rain we may rethink our plans.  I did pick up a 2-person free pass to Arcosanti today at the library when I stopped in to pick up the next Book Club selection, Circling the Sun.



I'm not sure if the free pass will work for the festival.
Still, I have nothing to lose.




No comments:

Post a Comment