Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I popped over to The Flying Pig last night to watch some of the progress on the crib quilt.  The purple thread and the pattern I chose look great, and I love how it's turned out!  Will be picking it up later this morning, and then can get busy binding it. 




Also on tap today is to add the additional flannel onto the backing for the t-shirt quilt so it's ready for Thursday's quilting.  I can work on that in-between "supervising" the installation of the hot tub this afternoon, right?



I've been up since before 5:00 <sigh> so I might even get a bunch of stuff done before I zoom to the post office at 9:00.  Normally I would go after the gym (at 11:00), except that with the 3-day weekend the post office  "might" be extra busy today.  I need to make sure I'm home by noon for the hot tub - and certainly don't want to cut it too close in case they show up a little early!



No comments:

Post a Comment