Wednesday, October 17, 2018

It was quite chilly here yesterday - the dark skies and wind made the low 60s feel a lot colder, and I know I was all bundled up!  Tom was also, and he commented that "it sure would be nice to have the hot tub working."  DUH!  


Though we never actually saw any rain, Flagstaff and other points north did get snow.  However the weather has cleared, the sun is shining this morning, and temps will be more sensible.  Today we'll be back in the upper 70s, and predicted to climb back to the 90s by the end of the week.  



Yesterday Alex stopped by with his friend (Mitch?) who does construction to see about having something built over the hot tub (which will be useable one of these days...)  I still haven't decided what route to go (Tom and Alex would leave it uncovered for watching the stars, but I of course need some protection from our winter weather...) and my thought is to at least give it chance uncovered for a while.


Alex wants me to research pictures to get some sort of idea of what to build.  
More decisions!



Off to Busy Bees in a bit.  



I'm schlepping a LOT of stuff with me today: Two more boxes of Nancy Goins' stuff that Steve dropped off in June (I've missed all meetings since then), three types of fruit (strawberries, grapes, cuties) for my portion of hostessing today with Monica, and four quilts (two completed UFOs, #3 and #4 thus completing the annual challenge, and two gift quilts, the t-shirt for Marcela and crib quilt for Heather.)


No comments:

Post a Comment