Thursday, October 25, 2018

Started off my day with a morning soak (YAY!) and then got a big batch of beef stew going in the crockpot for dinner tonight.  


Tom expects to be home mid-afternoon, well in advance of tonight's "first" irrigation.  Steve has not yet brought back the weighted baffle, so Tom may be scrambling to figure out something to use in the meantime; the system won't give us water without it!



Took care of some errands.  Dropped off/picked up at the library, and then got a new heat lamp for Pokey.  While I was at PetSmart I checked on the pooches at Doggy Day Care, which had quite an assortment.  Some seemed to be having more fun than others.



As long as I was in the neighborhood I stopped in at Target for the few things on my list - but left empty-handed.  They do not seem to carry microwave splatter covers or tongs I wanted, and were out of my preferred flavor of Emergen-C.



On my agenda today is to (finally!) clean out some drawers and closets. Park Meadows is having their annual Goodwill drive on Saturday.  There will be a large truck in their parking lot, and the school will get 10 cents/pound from any donations.  Great incentive!




No comments:

Post a Comment