Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I was productive before the gym this morning.  The backing and binding are all ready for the t-shirt quilt, I picked up the baby quilt (it turned out stunning!) and I got the package mailed off.  All five windows were open at the post office (a first?!) so despite a fair-sized line I only had to wait about ten minutes.


Really didn't feel like going to the gym - and at 10:15 I toyed with the idea of canceling - but in the end I showed up at 10:30 and completed my workout.



The hot tub guys arrived a little before 1:00, and I was amazed at how quickly they got everything set up and the tub filled.  Here I am "floating" on the pad.










It even came with a couple of duckies.


We got up to temperature by dinnertime, so after dinner we took the maiden soak.  All was well for about 5 minutes, but "someone" started pushing buttons, and ended up tripping the breaker.  Unfortunately when he turned it back on, the jets and the waterfall no longer worked, and the temperature started dropping.  


So I won't be taking an early morning soak before quilting tomorrow... and Tom gets to call Shayne and find out how to reset things.  It's possible we just need a new breaker?  But in the meantime, we have shut it down so as not to burn up any of the circuits.  I spent a lot of $ today for a 5-minute soak!



Marcie and Latina walked up today and delivered embroidered quilt labels.  
One was somewhat of a headache, but both sure turned out nice.



I was relieved to hear that Mom's doctor visit seemed to go well today.  Her meds have been adjusted, so I hope that solves whatever the issue was!

No comments:

Post a Comment