Monday, October 15, 2018

Successful trip to the lab this afternoon (though I didn't grab my book as I was leaving), but I did bleed afterward (usually don't) and am now sporting a lovely bruise at the point of insertion.  Just as I was getting home Marcie and Latina walked over for a visit in the "park" (we have been having such delightful weather) and she brought along the finished bag for me.  Now I can shop at the next month's "black bag" day!

 
Not such lovely weather at the hot springs.  They've already gotten snow, and this morning when Terry got up it was only 21 degrees.  BRRRRRR!



Tyga came over for a visit also (though Latina still isn't much of a playmate) and is here for the evening while Alex and Aja headed to the State Fair.  But when looking for an image to post with this entry, I discovered that this year the fair is only open Wednesday through Sunday.  Since they haven't appeared back here I'm guessing they found something else to do.


This afternoon Alex used the services of a mobile window repair guy. Tom and I didn't know this service existed, but it's a good idea.  I got a charge out of their advertising:


Now I'm hoping to stay awake until a "reasonable" hour 
so I have a better chance of sleeping past 3:30 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment