Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Yesterday was a good upper body workout at the gym.  Again, I was able to do the inclined press without any help from Jim, "proof" that I've made progress.  And I'm not sore this morning... though the day is still young!



Sure was delightful to sit out back in the sunshine yesterday afternoon!  Latina was exuberant; she had missed her time in the park and was thrilled to be back.  And I'm pretty sure Pokey agrees that the current weather is definitely preferable to the long stretch of winter we'd been experiencing, though she's considerably less obvious about it.



The (non) sleep saga continues.


Last evening Tom and I were catching up on some taped Jeopardy shows when my eyes got really heavy.  Next thing I knew he was prodding me awake.  


Apparently my snoring was interfering with his viewing pleasure?


I didn't have much trouble falling asleep in bed later.  
But after my nightly bathroom run I could not fall back asleep.



After an hour I gave up and turned on the light to read.  At least I am enjoying the book I picked up at the library yesterday.


This charming, irresistible debut novel set in London during World War II about a young woman who longs to be a war correspondent and inadvertently becomes a secret advice columnist is “a jaunty, heartbreaking winner” (People)—for fans of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and Lilac Girls


At last around 4:00 I  finally got sleepy and was able to fall back to asleep, 
though only for an hour or so. 



But look what I found on FB this morning.  
It definitely put a smile on my face!



Now to post the last batch of Saturday's quilt pix 
before I head out to soak.







miniature Storm At Sea:




























No comments:

Post a Comment