Sunday, February 24, 2019

I had a delightful soak in the hot tub this morning - though the water, at 102, wasn't quite as warm as I might have liked with the nip in the air (there was frost on the cover!) So I nudged it up one degree for my next soak.  


I was glad to see that the electrical box kept my radio nice and dry, and I enjoyed having it to listen to NPR.  (Did not enjoy hearing that we are likely to get more rain on Tuesday, though.)  And had a nice long chat with Mom who - for a change - was able to sit and talk for a while instead of needing to dash off.



There were visitors to the hummingbird feeder hung on the lattice, but only at the outside station - which meant I could only see the tail hanging down. Maybe if I cover that one up the little guys will use the other three, thus giving me a better view!



Do need to find some fluff to fill up the suet feeder 
since I'm guessing it's about nest-building time. 




Now there's time to post a few more pix from yesterday's event before I dash off; I want to get in a Target run before the after-church crowd descends.  


Here are some of the quilts that were hung for display only.


(Did you notice the little toy train under the Christmas tree?)
















This wedding quilt took the signed blocks idea a little further than usual.










No comments:

Post a Comment