Wednesday, February 6, 2019

After the gym yesterday I went to the Container Store near the mall. (Since I had a little trouble finding it I was glad I'd popped back into the house before heading off to the gym to get their phone number.)  They didn't have the main thing I was looking for (though Marcie was able to order it for me later in the day) but I did find a couple of other things for the kitchen.    



The gym really wears me out on Tuesdays and Fridays, so I didn't ride with Alex to Tempe to pick up some tax stuff, or with Marcie over to the Flying Pig for her errand - and then ended up taking a nice long nap on the couch!



Tom called in the early evening yesterday to say they weren't staying another night and were on their way home; there had been a major snafu with the room Monday night, and of course there were NO rooms to be had within a million miles of Tucson with the Gem & Mineral Show going on.  


They had a great two days, though.  No idea how large this amethyst crystal truly is since Wayne didn't get the top in his photo... but we certainly can get the idea!



Yesterday I went through 3 quite sizeable boxes of unsorted scrap fabric (I do have about a dozen large boxes of scraps already sorted by color) pulling out brights to bring to the retreat on Friday to use in Jessica's class.



Today the exterminator is scheduled, and then I need to make a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up something to bring to Book Club tonight.  I also really need to get a little more organized with regard to what projects I want to bring with me to the retreat on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment