Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I made a trip to the library today to drop off some books, and (as always) looked to see what the books-of-the-month are.  This display made me chuckle!


Also checked the free Culture Pass display, and there were several still available that I thought Wayne might enjoy.  So I called Tom, and he opted for the Pueblo Grande Museum.  So if they can tear themselves away from playing the shop maybe they'll cruise over there in the next few days.  


Monday I think they leave on their trip to the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, the Petrified Forest, and other natural wonders.  This is Wayne's first time visiting Arizona, and of course there's definitely a lot to see!



Marcie's shoulder froze from keeping her arm raised as much as possible, per doc's instructions (!) to help ease the swelling in her wrist/hand. She saw their chiropractor today, and got it unfrozen - but it is now quite sore.  So instead of coming down here she was hanging out at home on the heating pad and I walked up there.  She had changed her mind and wanted to be put on the list for Saturday's massages at the retreat, so I called Laura to do that - which is when I discovered the retreat starts tomorrow at 6:00!  Luckily once I got home I was able to add a night to our hotel reservation, so Marcie I will be heading over there tomorrow afternoon.  Which means I REALLY need to start getting my quilting stuff together...  but I'm off to this evening's Book Club in a bit, and of course tomorrow morning is shot going to Scottsdale for my tax appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment