Friday, February 15, 2019

Guess what I did this morning once it got light?


After yesterday's all-day rain, I really couldn't pass up the "opportunity" to help some of the weeds jump out of the ground today.  I put in a good hour of work before my back informed me it was time to stop... but of course I hadn't even made a noticeable dent.  However more rain is expected (Sunday night?) so I see more weeding my future.



This morning was leg day at the gym, when I had an impressive workout on the leg press in the back room.  Even without weights it's a quite-hefty 158 pounds.  I completed five sets of ten reps, with Jim adding 10# each time.  So by my last set, I was pressing 198 pounds!  Very exciting news, so of course I had to brag.  




Comedy of errors touching base with Matt at the Acura dealership today.
 (I'll spare everyone the details)  And in addition to the power steering issues, it also needs work on the rear brakes.



Mitch finished up the hot tub around dinnertime tonight.  I absolutely love what he did, and tomorrow I'll take some pix and post them.  Tom agrees he did a fine job.  Alex got home around 7 tonight (in time to eat the brisket leftovers with us) and he is also pleased with the job his friend did.



I'm surprised that I made it to 10:00 tonight.  
Sure would be delightful to sleep past 4:00 am tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment