Saturday, February 16, 2019

Not really a surprise that my quads are a tad sore this morning.  The real surprise is that they truly are just a tad sore!  So it was off to soak and enjoy my "new and improved" hot tub.    


The third step (my idea) made it quite a bit easier to get in/out (though it was Mitch's idea to hinge it and provide storage for the chemicals) and this step on the back (Mitch's idea), definitely made it a whole lot easier for me to close the lid when I was done.



This weather-proof box will keep my radio dry -


and my next bird book!


Can't tell from the picture, but it dried hard as a rock, with the pages never to open again!



Here is Alex's new truck.  Despite driving around Southern California in the rain all week, and then driving back home  on wet highways, it looks amazingly clean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment