Sunday, February 17, 2019


The soreness in my quads increased yesterday as the day wore on, and this morning they are speaking to me in rather vocal tones.  No way I'm going to Boot Camp this afternoon!

 


OR planning to climb into Alex's new truck.  I went over yesterday to take a close peek at it, and "measured" how tall it is: crotch level!  


He is planning to add a step, 
but in the meantime I would need serious help! 




Yesterday Marcie and I shopped at the Lula Roe Open House (after we had to come back home to find the correct address!)  I only bought one pair of feather leggings - but she came home with a whole bagful of new clothes.


It's still early (I got up a little before 5) so now that I've finished the Sunday crossword puzzle I think I'll go catch up on some of my recorded programs (did make a little dent last night) while I continue working on my binding.  March will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment