Friday, March 16, 2018

Tuesday was leg day again at the gym, giving my "pissed off" serratus muscle additional time to recover.  The good news is that it has been kvetching less.  It appears that my "homework" has been helping, no doubt aided by the fact that I've been conscientious about reaching forward with my other arm instead.



I went straight from the gym to the chiropractor, where he was impressed with my improvement.  I just need minor adjustments, and at this point no further appointment is necessary. Then it was a quick stop at the post office to mail off Marilyn's birthday gift; (it arrived on Thursday, in plenty of time.)  I was pleasantly surprised by the short line since I walked in during the lunch hour; must have just timed it right since the line had grown to triple its original size by the time I left.



Tuesday's mail brought the Doc Martin disk from Netflix (fast service!) so I binged on the four episodes later.  Got some raking and sweeping done before Latina came to visit.  She was extremely delighted to chew on one of the T-bones!



Forgot to mention that Monday I had stopped over at John's to see about him doing my 60,000-mile check-up.  He's swamped with work (and doesn't like working on the cars with all the digital and electronic upgrades anyway) but checked several fluids and opined that they were still quite clean and didn't need flushing.  Looking under the hood, we found that the rat poison container I'd attached on top of the battery (where some critter had built a nest) showed serious signs of being chewed - and the poison pellets were scattered on top of the battery.  Despite the rodent's return, luckily my wires seem to be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment