Monday, March 26, 2018

Had a great time at the Flying Pig today,
and now 2 of my UFOs are quilted! 


Instead of doing a free-motion meander, I ended up choosing a edge-to-edge pattern to coordinate with each quilt.  Cindy did most of the work (like loading the quilts onto the frame, and programming the computer) and the machine did the heavy lifting.  All I really did was baste the edges (and they definitely look like a beginner did it) and choose the patterns and thread color.  One of the first things I did when I got home was to trim them, so they're both ready to bind.


The other really great news is that I was able to stand for FOUR HOURS... and while my back was a little kvetchy by the time I got home, it really wasn't too bad.  Some time on the heating pad has helped.  


No comments:

Post a Comment