Saturday, March 24, 2018

It was a delightful day at the quilt show -
and I have 197 photos to prove it! 



Marcie is so glad that I "twisted her arm" to enter...


All of the pix need to be resized, and most need to be cropped.  While I've made some progress in that regard, there are still a lot more to go - but decided to take a break and share some.


I really enjoyed A Ribbon Runs Through It challenge from Delightful Quilters.  When Wanda was working on her piece I watched her progress, so it was really fun to see the completed project with all the Delightfuls' quilts hung together in the long hallway.







The ladies' creativity was impressive, as you can see here in close-ups of several panels.










Another challenge in the hallway:


Here are a few of those:






Time to go do something about dinner.  Not sure how much I'll get done later tonight since I want to crash early.  Taking Patti and Gary to the airport tomorrow morning at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment