Saturday, March 10, 2018

Slept in until 6:00!



Finished "working" on the computer by 8:00, at which time I went out back. My first order of business was to do Pokey Poop Patrol, making it harder for Latina to find "treasures" when she's at the dog park.  



Pokey is definitely happier with this warmer weather, and has been exiting her igloo all on her own.  Here she was this morning, also heading out at 8:00.
 


This morning I discovered that Tom had removed the rest of the dead palm tree yesterday. That went into the second green trash can, which was still surprisingly empty this late in the week.  Then I worked on my remaining raked piles, never dreaming I could stuff all of it in.  But guess what?



Now it's time for a shower before I head over to Myra's to pick up the book.  After that I plan to start in again on the t-shirt quilt, which has been waiting patiently for my return.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment