Monday, August 2, 2021

 The towel that I laid down inside Brownie's dog door after the recent heavy rain doesn't seem to have any dirt on it.  The dirt on the outside towel is 'probably'  the reason why...


Creepy ran overnight, and did a nice job in most of the pool.


He never reaches the far shallow end (the extra length of hose necessary to reach there interferes with his suction) and so we just periodically need to sweep that dirt toward the center.



I did legs at the gym yesterday morning, though it was an abbreviated session because some of the machines I needed were busy.  For the rest of the day I took it easy (aka watching the Olympics from the comfort of the couch) and am happy to report that at the end of the day (due to less walking?) my foot was doing much better than it had done the previous evening.



This morning it is a bit unhappy, so I'm starting off today with some heat; I want to be able to 'do stuff' at PT this afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment