Monday, August 2, 2021

In addition to Medicare (payment for which is deducted from my monthly Social Security 'allowance') I carry a secondary insurance, for which I pay a sizeable monthly amount.  (At least between the two my out-of-pocket medical payments have been minimal.)


But <g> once again I've received this notice a from Physicians Mutual.

Every year we review our overall claim costs to determine if a rate increase is needed due to the rising cost of health care and the annual changes in Medicare's deductibles and co-payment amounts. 

Bottom line is that starting in September the monthly premium on my policy will increase by 9.9%.  Seems like they haven't skipprd an annual increase yet...



I got tired of looking at all of the dead lower fronds on the potted palm out front, so I trimmed those off this morning.  It's still humid, so after that it felt good to get into the pool and cool off.



Creepy seems happy - which of course makes me happy!  



I did help him navigate a few spots he'd missed, then netted the water's surface (saving a grasshopper and a number of bees) so less debris will sink to the bottom and need to be vacuumed later.  Once the pool was nice and clean <g> I swept the shallow end and and all the walls.  Once all of it settles I'll turn Creepy back on, when hopefully  he'll suck up all that dirt. 


 

It's still early, not even 9:00, 
so now that I've had breakfast it seems like a good time to get back to sewing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment