Tuesday, August 10, 2021

 Tom and I both did a lot of yardwork yesterday, taking advantage of the overcast morning.  Would it rain?  The forecast mentioned possible thunderstorms for last night, and our chances were heightened <g> since we get the long-awaited irrigation today.  And sure enough, once it got light this morning I could see everything is wet - though I have no idea how hard or how long it rained since I slept through everything. (Did take my sleep med at some point, which likely helped.)


The pool had started out pristine yesterday, but after Tom weed-ate around it I had a lot of netting to do.  About the time I got that done he decided to mow (I was actually glad, because he had 'threatened' to wait until after irrigation) which threw a fine mist into the air, much which landed in the pool.  But I didn't have time to take care of that because it was time for a shower and breakfast before I headed to PT.

That went well, though again we skipped the step-ups.  I'm still walking (albeit with a distinct limp) for which I'm grateful.  With my birthday about three weeks away it's possible I could still get a gift bestowed upon me by The Universe... but it's seeming less and less likely as my foot truly isn't happy.


Started quilting the charity quilt yesterday, but it's definitely slow going!


I'm planning to do more today 

since I don't have to head to the gym until late morning.  Then this afternoon Mary is coming over and I'll get to hear all about her trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment