Sunday, August 22, 2021

 Mary is coming over tomorrow morning with all of her African fabrics (one had been left behind, mistakenly, the last time) so I can choose one.  At that point she wasn't sure what to do with them, but look what came across my FB this morning. Looks like a perfect idea for a wall-hanging, and I think she should whip up something like this!



I have had to help Creepy twice already this morning (same issues), but the pool sure is nice and clean! With no monsoon activity in the current forecast it should remain that way for a while....



In a bit I'm off to Summer Winds for some herbs for my window 'garden'. 
(Sadly the begonias died within a few days despite constant attention from me.) 


While SW does have dill and basil in stock, at the moment there is no cilantro - which was at the top of MY list. She told me they do expect to get some in within the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment