Sunday, August 15, 2021

Before heading to Linda's yesterday I stopped in at TOQS for the August Bag Day, mostly to get this month's coupons, but also some deep, dark green thread (my greens, of course, are bright) to cover up the slice in the fishing panel.  (I was also 'forced' to use the Bag Day 40% off coupon, 'managing' to find a fabric that struck my fancy and bringing home a yard.)


Because I had the quilt with me I showed my glaring error to Linda, who then used her green and brown fabric markers to color over and blend in the slices.  Once I zig zag or satin stitch with the green (and then it's quilted) my error should be difficult to spot "at 30 yards on a galloping horse."


The pool, nice and clean after Van's attention Friday, took a serious hit during that night's storm, so I helped out Creepy this morning in-between doing some serious netting.  Though our temps have only been in the 90s (and will continue that way for a while) the humidity is oppressive!  Even this early in the morning it's very unpleasant outside.  I'd MUCH prefer triple digits, even into the teens, but with our usual single digit humidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment