Saturday, August 28, 2021

 As is usually the case I was up early Friday morning, and was pleasantly surprised to find Creepy working just fine.  The pool guys, who arrived at 6:30, were also happy to see how clean the pool was. 



I got some of the house decluttered before heading to the gym.  Jim had remembered to put the weight for me in the trunk of his car - but it turned out his wife's car was out of commission that morning so she dropped him off at work before heading to her job.  He realized the weight had been left behind in the trunk as she was driving away.


Shortly after I got home from the gym it was time to head up the street for my appointment with Shelly for a haircut.  This time I got to meet Zilla, her resident lizard.  Cute little guy, though not quite <g> this colorful.


When I got home Alex was playing out in the Back 40 with Brownie, so I went out to watch.  I hung out on the hammock in the shade, and enjoyed the view of those wonderful trees along the ditch.  Brownie sure had the zoomies (great exercise for him) and almost got lost in the tall grass.  Tom really needs to mow, but it's too dewy in the "cool" mornings, and awfully hot the rest of the day.


The three of us worked on the puzzle for a bit, until the cleaners arrived.  Progress is slow...



Nothing 'official' on the schedule for today - will see what develops!


No comments:

Post a Comment