Thursday, August 19, 2021

Because the rain interfered with some of their other scheduled repairs, the pool people called yesterday to say they'd be coming today (instead of yesterday, as scheduled) to fix Creepy's pump.  


But before they had called with that new plan, Estera had texted to see if 1:00 this afternoon would work to accept our invite for the kids to "swim sometime" before they move the end of this month (to Romania!)  So before I knew the pool might not be nice and clean by then (though naturally I do hope Splish Splash shows up early) I told her of course.


Unfortunately I had forgotten I have a PT session scheduled for 1:00 today...


So depending on how long the pool fun lasts I could miss their whole visit!


This morning I'm off to the chiropractor, when I'll get to show off my new walking skills!   

No comments:

Post a Comment